Rockwell Collins is hosting a Business Aviation Operators Conference on January 31, 2017 at the Seattle Airport Marriott to discuss major initiatives and products that affect your aircraft and your ability to operate in this ever changing airspace environment.
Airspace changes are coming - Avoid being grounded! Meet with our experts from around the country and learn about:
- Airspace mandates affecting both domestic and global operations
- ARINCDirect Jet ConneX (JX) cabin connectivity
- ARINCDirect CPDLC FANS testing and DCL
- The latest flight deck and cabin products
- Avionics training and support
- Flight planning from ARINCDirect
- And much more!
Breakfast starts at 8:15 am, with lunch at 12:15 pm, and the event concluding at 2:00 pm.
If you have any questions, please email Mitch Bernstein or give him a call at 973-294-971 or email Julia Schmitt.
Register by using the link below:
Seattle - January 31, 2017 registration
View additional locations and dates here.