Rockwell Collins will announce one new service contract, and participate in a panel discussion on maximizing assets at MRO Americas 2017
Click to enlarge
- Panel to increase focus on asset maximization and lowering total costs
- Intertrade, a Rockwell Collins company, to be on-site
- One new maintenance contract to be announced
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (Apr. 19, 2017) - Rockwell Collins will announce one new service contract, and participate in a panel discussion on maximizing assets at MRO Americas 2017, the largest maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) trade show in North America on April 25-27 in Orlando, Florida.
The company will announce a new airline customer for its Dispatch℠ 100 avionics support, and asset and maintenance management program.
In addition, Jeff Spies, global business development lead, Service Solutions for Rockwell Collins will participate in a panel on Wednesday, April 27, from 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. on how to maximize assets, achieve lower total costs for supporting and maintaining an aircraft, including its engines and components. Spies is responsible for all sales management and advance business planning associated with this business. His team has worldwide accountability for service solutions efforts and covers a global customer base with team members in the Americas, Asia Pacific and European regions.
Experts from Rockwell Collins and Intertrade, a Rockwell Collins company, will be available to discuss and demonstrate key MRO offerings at the company’s exhibit (South Concourse Halls A and B). These include:
- Corporate Aircraft Service Program CASP℠: Three flexible options deliver superior customer support, budget predictability and consistent aircraft availability.
- FlexForce™ life cycle services: Offers availability and reliability of systems, subsystems and
equipment, anywhere, anytime.
- Dispatch™: Provides dedicated equipment spares at airline hub and line stations and/or access to shared pools all over the world.
- Asset management: Rockwell Collins buys and sells serviceable and unserviceable narrowbody, widebody and regional material.
- Global service centers: Customers around the world rely on our total life cycle Service Solutions to successfully complete their missions.
About Rockwell Collins
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) is a leader in aviation and high-integrity solutions for commercial and military customers around the world. Every day we help pilots safely and reliably navigate to the far corners of the earth; keep warfighters aware and informed in battle; deliver millions of messages for airlines and airports; and help passengers stay connected and comfortable throughout their journey. As experts in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, cabin interiors, information management, mission communications, and simulation and training, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and services that can transform our customers' futures. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.