As a business jet passenger, you juggle demanding schedules and projects all while on the go. Whether it’s checking the latest stock price on your smartphone, conducting a video conference or closing a business deal, you can do all this and more in real time while cruising at 35,000 feet with the new Inmarsat Jet ConneX (JX) service.
Connect to JX with your laptop, tablet and smartphone over the aircraft’s Wi-Fi system from the moment you step on board, wherever you fly. JX allows you to do the same things you would in the office. Or, if you’d rather kick back and relax, you can download a movie or watch the game live like you’re at home.
Rockwell Collins’ ARINCDirect has been a trusted partner of Inmarsat services for more than 20 years. Key benefits include:
- Seamless global coverage for continuous, consistent service
- Speeds far beyond anything else available today
- Upgradable bandwidth for new devices and applications
- Smart cabin routers for next generation connectivity from the flight deck to the cabin
- One price for a complete connectivity package
- One invoice for all service call
- One phone number for technical, customer and billing support